low power and wind reading

daanton

low power and wind reading

Post by daanton »

Hello, I am new to this forum, but i did not found a post that mention the same problem.

I have started road biking for a few month now and at that time i have bought a bike power for iphone 4. I am riding my road bike ones every week, and beside that i use a trekking bike to go to work. I switch the ibike between the two, and I have two mount brackets.

I have now mounted the ibike to the trekking bike to get information over a longer periode of time. So these ride are up and down to work, so most of the time temperature and wind are the main changes and of course the feeling of the day.

I was riding my bike with a good head wind and i notice that power reading was zero when I was riding to home one day. I notice also the wind reading was low.

After this I have made a wind, tilt cal ride and ride the next day to work and stil low readings, after a day the reading go really bad. Now I have only reading of the external sensor speed/Cadance.

Question, can anyone help me with this? I have still some guaranty so I have send the same mail to the technical support but stil have not recieved reply jet.

I have attached file of the last week so
Attachments
iDash_2014_11_04_1710_8_km.ibd
(27.75 KiB) Downloaded 519 times
iDash_2014_11_03_1754_4_km.ibd
(20.38 KiB) Downloaded 534 times
iDash_2014_11_05_1652_8_km.ibd
(27.89 KiB) Downloaded 506 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: low power and wind reading

Post by Velocomp »

Either your wind port is blocked or your sensor is not working. Please contact technicalsupport@velocomp.com for next steps.
John Hamann
daanton

Re: low power and wind reading

Post by daanton »

Thank you for your reply, I have checked the port but it looks OK, About the sensor, how can you check this accept by blowing into it?