"Convert to Road Ride"

munkster

"Convert to Road Ride"

Post by munkster »

I think I'm getting to grips with the PP now however when having a look around in Isaac at my ride today I was confused to see "Convert to Road Ride" offered as a menu option. Have I somehow got my PP set to behave as if it was on a trainer? I wasn't aware I had if so, and the PP seems to be behaving reasonably anyway. Is this anything to be concerned about? No intention currently to use the PP on a trainer.

Any ideas? Ta.
Rob_B

Re: "Convert to Road Ride"

Post by Rob_B »

No, that is nothing to worry about.
I see that option on all my rides and have never set it to use a trainer either.

To me it looks like an option to fix things for when you forgot to turn off trainer mode after using it.
munkster

Post by munkster »

Great thanks. Just that I'm sure I read somewhere that it would be greyed out if not applicable. Sounds like I don't need to worry about it then. The Isaac software seems very powerful but it IS a bit like looking for needles in haystacks to pick out which bits/menus/functions are the important ones when setting up from new!
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Please post one of your ride files and we will check it.
John Hamann
munkster

Post by munkster »

Here you go thanks.
Last edited by munkster on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

It is a normal road ride (wind speed is shown in the graphs).

If this were a trainer file then "Convert to Road Ride" would be solid black, not greyed out as it is in your ride file.
John Hamann