calibration ride

istvan

calibration ride

Post by istvan »

Hi,
this is my calibration ride. I'd like to know it is ok, or I have to do another one. Thanks a lot!
Attachments
ibike cal.ibr
(40.64 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: calibration ride

Post by Velocomp »

Looks good!
John Hamann
istvan

Post by istvan »

kennyliu10

Post by kennyliu10 »

Can someone please also check mine? (just got my PPv3)

I got a feeling it's a little on the low side. This is my own calibration ride/file. I tried to use the analyst feature on Isaac but it says it need to be a longer ride, why is that? There are different version of calibration rides? (short and long)? I followed the instruction for the calibration ride, and i turn around at 50w and it's not as long as Isaac required to perform analyst.

Also, can the PPv3 auto calibrate the more i ride with it?

Thanks,
Attachments
iBike_06_01_2019_2206_1_km_CalRide.ibr
(15.21 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

kennyliu10 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:32 pm Can someone please also check mine? (just got my PPv3)

I got a feeling it's a little on the low side. This is my own calibration ride/file. I tried to use the analyst feature on Isaac but it says it need to be a longer ride, why is that? There are different version of calibration rides? (short and long)? I followed the instruction for the calibration ride, and i turn around at 50w and it's not as long as Isaac required to perform analyst.

Also, can the PPv3 auto calibrate the more i ride with it?

Thanks,
This is the internal cal ride. Its data does not useful for analysis. If you kept riding after the cal ride, please post that ride. The subsequent ride will have useful information.

Also, do a hard reset of your device. Press-hold the button for about 12 seconds. The light will go out briefly then turn back on. Release the button. Do a 10 minute ride after this.
John Hamann