Calibration

spudatm

Calibration

Post by spudatm »

]I have already emailed support but thought I'd post here as well

I am having problem with calibrating my Powerpod.
The Powerpod worked fine on the 28/10/18 whilst competing in a local MTB race. The following day I swapped my PP to my Road Bike to go and race a local crit. I followed my usual prcess of swapping betwen bikes, however my garmin did not find the powermetre. I was able to get the sensors to pair after pressing the button for 4 secs and initating a O and B calibration ride however the calibration failed and I was unable to complete it before the crit started. After the race I was able to calibrate the PP with an O and B ride. I didn't ride my road bike untill Friday when I rode my local coffee loop. Everythihing paired however the subsequent data was off and the ride produced a TSS of 123 (using Training Peaks) where I would usually expect a TSS of 75-80.

On Monday I completed another sensor scan in an attempted to iniate another O&B calibration Ride. However at the end of each calibration ride once I hit 100 W the light on the PP woiuld start flashing red and green and wanted to iniate another calibration ride.

As a result I held the button for 12 seconds to initiate a hard reset and the whent through the set up process on the device using Issac. I attempted today to complete another O and B ride however the PP will not go into calibration mode. I completed another sensor scan and everything synced. However the PP will never move from solid yellow. It will allow me to ride to 100 W but the lights never go to flashing red or green and remains solid yellow the whole time. After 100 W the light goes green and I get Power but it is inaccurate. I would have like to attach todays ride file but for some reason it hasn't saved.

I have checked if the Powerpod is level and have attached a photo. I have been through the forums to search for any other solutions however I am not having much luck.

I have attached a photo of my powerpod
The ride file from my last successfull ride ( labled MTB)
The ride file from the coffee ride (labled coffee ride)
and my last susccessfull road ride with power (labeled flatlands)
Attachments
Coffee Loop.ibr
(281.75 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
MTB.ibr
(273.86 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
Coffee Loop.ibr
(281.75 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
Last edited by spudatm on Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Calibration

Post by Velocomp »

You've downloaded your profiles but your .ibr ride file and your photos are not attached. Please post these and we will take a look.
John Hamann
spudatm

Post by spudatm »

Hope this works
Attachments
Flatlands.ibr
(605.22 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
MTB.ibr
(273.86 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
Coffee Loop.ibr
(281.75 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
spudatm

Post by spudatm »

and this
Attachments
IMG_2268.jpg
IMG_2268.jpg (106.04 KiB) Viewed 3262 times
spudatm

Post by spudatm »

Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to have a look?
I haven't had a reply to my email either.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

I think something may be wrong with your wind sensor. Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com for next steps.

If you don't hear from Tom within 24 hours please check your spam folder.
John Hamann