PowerStroke

TdeCampo

PowerStroke

Post by TdeCampo »

Here a complement and a question:

1. Complement. PS has been an excellent tool to improve my pedaling I have always concentrate in smooth pedaling but nothing better than numbers and graphics. The followings pic are 1. PS 2017 was the first time I use it. 2. 2019 I started to focus in the PS information and trying to change the vector forces more perpendicular and decrease the wasted force applied to the pedal and the result is obvious 3. The last pic is from yesterday and creates the question:

2. Question: SP show a perfect pedaling technique that I wonder if it is real or that VeloComp has decided to be more "tolerant" so more users look better?. The graphic imho provides the best info to analyze and improve your pedaling The present graphic is so small is worthless. These changes are new. I hope Velocomp goes back to the previous setup.

This is a great tool tool, Velocomp deserve kudos +++

-=terry=-
Attachments
PS_27_2021.png
PS_27_2021.png (78.12 KiB) Viewed 3209 times
PS_2019.png
PS_2019.png (153.59 KiB) Viewed 3209 times
PS_2018.png
PS_2018.png (81.19 KiB) Viewed 3209 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: PowerStroke

Post by Velocomp »

Please post ride files associated with your PS graphs.
John Hamann
TdeCampo

Post by TdeCampo »

John,

1. Thank you

2. Most likely that file was corrupted. Today I did a ride and powerstroke went OK.

3. I have to work more to increase the power in the left leg and mainly to pull up more on the right side so the curve flattens more.

10/28 is today's and it is ok.
10/27 is the one that I had the problem.

Any suggestions?

-=terry=-
Attachments
Velocomp_10_27_2021_0952_39_Miles_HiDef.ibr
(1.77 MiB) Downloaded 124 times
Velocomp_10_28_2021_0917_40_Miles_HiDef.ibr
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 127 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

I don't know why, but your 10/27 PS data is wrong.

Glad it's working again properly on your 10/28 ride!
John Hamann
TdeCampo

Post by TdeCampo »

John,

Thank you very much.
I'll be back with a new thread but the correlation between AeroPod vs Garmin V3 is excellent, basically a "carbon copy" even mixing good road with gravel in the same ride. Most of the time I only have AP on the bike and use it as Power Meter. Finally whoever wrote Isaac did a fantastic job, anybody who has ever written a piece of software know the work involved into it. I use Isaac and GoldenCheetah and I have far more of what I need or wish.

Again big thanks.

-=terry=-
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

TdeCampo wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:59 pm John,

Thank you very much.
I'll be back with a new thread but the correlation between AeroPod vs Garmin V3 is excellent, basically a "carbon copy" even mixing good road with gravel in the same ride. Most of the time I only have AP on the bike and use it as Power Meter. Finally whoever wrote Isaac did a fantastic job, anybody who has ever written a piece of software know the work involved into it. I use Isaac and GoldenCheetah and I have far more of what I need or wish.

Again big thanks.

-=terry=-
Great, and thank you!!!
John Hamann