When to use Analyze in Isaac

aeropod.user

When to use Analyze in Isaac

Post by aeropod.user »

Hello,

I've just read this post: https://velocompforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=5238 and I'm really impressed by the analysis you did there.

I have more general question: is there any rule when one should use actions from menu "Analyze" while comparing test rides? E.g.:
- Should I always start with checking if AP and DFPM average power values are more or less on the same level, and if not then go immediately to "Analyze/Tweak CdA, Crr, Cm.." to correct it? From what I see, it's typical situation for my rides to have difference of 40-60W.
- What values from my rides will indicate that I should use one or some of remaining actions: Analyze/Device settings, Analyze Route, Analyze Wind
- If more than one action from Analyze menu is to be used (like it is in the post mentioned by me at the beginning) then is there any order in which I should execute them? E.g. always start with Analyze Route, then execute Analyze/Tweak CdA, Crr, Cm..., etc.

Sorry if those questions are already answered somewhere. If it is so, I would appreciate a link to those answers.

Thank you in advance.
Bartosz