Turning it oFF?

russelldb

Turning it oFF?

Post by russelldb »

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I have actually read the manual, and the CdA manual, and the tips and troubleshooting manual, but I either missed, or it is not included how to turn the aeropod OFF?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Turning it oFF?

Post by Velocomp »

AeroPod will turn itself off automatically whenever the speed sensor is inactive for 20 minutes.

You can also turn AP off manually by clicking its button 5 times in succession. You will see solid green, then yellow, then red, then off. AP is "asleep".
John Hamann
russelldb

Post by russelldb »

Thanks!
dhr001

Post by dhr001 »

Thanks for asking that question and for the answer. Now I am brave enough to ask a dumber one. I've paired and calibrated my Aeropod to my Garmin. So how do I just switch it on and ride? I tried just pushing the button and going but the Garmin did not seem to pick up the power feed from my Vector pedals?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

dhr001 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:04 pm Thanks for asking that question and for the answer. Now I am brave enough to ask a dumber one. I've paired and calibrated my Aeropod to my Garmin. So how do I just switch it on and ride? I tried just pushing the button and going but the Garmin did not seem to pick up the power feed from my Vector pedals?
1) Wake up your speed, cadence and DFPM

2) Click AP button. After a few seconds AP should show solid green. If AP flashes green and the light goes out, click AP button 5 times. Light will show solid green, then yellow then red, then go out. Click the button again; after a few seconds light should show solid green

3) When light shows solid green, AP is transmitting power and CdA data to your Garmin. You're ready to ride!
John Hamann