Aeropod in Velodrome

Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Aeropod in Velodrome

Post by Velocomp »

When you hold the button, the light will begin flashing in about 4 seconds. Continue holding the light; at about the 12 second mark, the light will go out momentarily, then turn back on. Release the button at that point.
John Hamann
sebo2000

Post by sebo2000 »

Here is few comments from my Sunday velodrome session:

1. Indoor velodrome calibration is quite easy, with exception you need to watch people around you with power meters, and cadence sensors so you do not sync with them.
2. I did my first run: all good, then I came back off the track for 15 min maybe a bit more, started to ride, then again off/on repeated for 90 min.
3. When I came back home only initial run was saved on AeroPod it looks like it shut down after first session, what a bummer….

Questions:

1. How long it takes for Aeropod to shut down after bikes does not move, can I make it to never shut down?
2. Do I just press button to turn it on after no activity?
3. I see strange elevation moves in every corner, I’m on the blue line but elevation clearly changes.

Video posed earlier by John is A MUST to watch, just do yourself a favor and watch it, I have learned so much from it, all the light colors means something!!!
DavidTriska

Post by DavidTriska »

20 mins shut off i think. learning point is to click the button when starting a session after a pause
sebo2000

Post by sebo2000 »

Thanks,

those lights are confusing, when I stop no light is on, so I'm never sure should I press the button or not, and if I do I do not know if they will not trigger calibration again. I will figure out one day.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

We posted this a few days ago. Hopefully it will help you understand the lights!
Attachments
PP-AP STATUS LIGHT103118.pdf
(73.04 KiB) Downloaded 1324 times
John Hamann
sebo2000

Post by sebo2000 »

Thanks John, this helps a lot! I will print it and carry with me.
ruud_g

Post by ruud_g »

Join the club.i am colorblind and red and green are not favorite colors to distinguish unfortunately :(
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

ruud_g wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:05 pm Join the club.i am colorblind and red and green are not favorite colors to distinguish unfortunately :(
We've been shipping units with red/green for 3 years now, and until the past few months we have had zero comments about color blindness. :(

Obviously we want to do something about this, so we are investigating changes for future production.
John Hamann