to dumb to make it work :-(

Rembert

to dumb to make it work :-(

Post by Rembert »

Hello there

I really spent some time with reading forum posts and testing and trying but I just cant figure this out.
My experience in bullet points
- initial (after shipping) calibration could only be done after hard resetting the device
- when setting up a second bike (different sensors) powerpod forgot about the first bike
- connecting to Isaac to download and/or tweak profile powerpod - going back on my bike powerpod was in o&b calibration mode when starting to ride
- downloading profile#2 from isaac, altering and uploading again seemed to overwrite profile#1
- during rides pp would sometimes send no power data then sending again after some time, other times stop the ride so I have to manually wake it up
- when o&b calibration ride was unsuccessfull (eg. I accidentally started, could not turn around, wind suddenly changed...) PP showed 50Watt for ages. I could not reset, redo, undo calibration. Only means was dialing in some profile via powerhouse app
- I seem to get doublettes of rides when connecting PP
- all in all after every change of bikes and/or changes to profiles (done in isaac) I have severe problems with PP

What I hoped to do:
- connect PP to PC
- dial in 2 profiles for 2 bikes (in Isaac)
- send profiles to PP
- ride and have PP select the proper profiles (without the need for o&b)
- maybe do a short o&b to recalibrate PP

Attached files show me desperate tries to get this thing calibrated and working. I really hope you can help me since I dont have much more energy for fumbling around for ages to get this working...

Regards
Roger
Attachments
roger_rides.zip
(11.89 MiB) Downloaded 136 times
rides list.jpg
rides list.jpg (201.61 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
today terror.jpg
today terror.jpg (93.62 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
Rembert

Re: to dumb to make it work :-(

Post by Rembert »

Addendum: I also have a hard time with isaac showing download ride window over and over again even if there are no rides on PP anymore (since they had been deleted (or should have) when connected the PP for downloading rides). I really spend some time waiting for isaac to do its thinking even though there is no data left to import...
Rembert

Post by Rembert »

I accidentally posted in the wrong forum. Could someone of the admins please move this thread?

Also a little help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Roger
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Rembert wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:26 pm I accidentally posted in the wrong forum. Could someone of the admins please move this thread?

Also a little help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Roger
Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com for next steps.
John Hamann