Will PowerHouse Bike Profile overwrite Isaac profile?

albafar

Will PowerHouse Bike Profile overwrite Isaac profile?

Post by albafar »

I have 4 different profiles in Isaac named as to which bike/setup they refer to.

Now, if I go into PowerHouse I cannot see these 4 profiles. But a can choose to setup Bike Profile 1-4. If I setup one of those will it then overwrite the corresponding profile from Isaac in PowerPod? In Isaac I have the possibility to tweak the profiles rather detailed (CRR etc) but that doesn't appear possible in PH.

If I'm using let's say profile 3 from Isaac but change tires to some narrower ones with higher pressure and less rolling resistance I cannot just update the tire size in PowerHouse and expect the profile setup in Isaac will be changed in the PowerPod - or can I? I'm aware that PowerHouse is not sync'ing with Isaac - but do they refer to the same profiles?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Will PowerHouse Bike Profile overwrite Isaac profile?

Post by Velocomp »

Powerhouse does not read the profiles stored in your device. So yes, Powerhouse will overwrite bike/rider data stored in your device with the settings you create in the "Rider/Bike Settings"; however, Powerhouse will not overwrite wind calibration data.
John Hamann
albafar

Post by albafar »

Thanks John, that makes sense.
lorduintah

Post by lorduintah »

Velocomp wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:13 pm Powerhouse does not read the profiles stored in your device. So yes, Powerhouse will overwrite bike/rider data stored in your device with the settings you create in the "Rider/Bike Settings"; however, Powerhouse will not overwrite wind calibration data.
I don't think I have seen a manual choice for tire circumference in part of the PowerHouse settings. They are all preselected based on sidewall size. I get a better value from my Garmin - based on a lot of revolutions and distance ridden.