Problem powerpod v3

Ricardo.coria

Problem powerpod v3

Post by Ricardo.coria »

Hello, my name is Ricardo, I am a Powerpod v3 user in Argentina. I bought it approximately 3 months ago. The measurements were quite good, until a few weeks when I began to notice that the power decreased when the headwind hit. A couple of days ago, I connected the PowerPod to the PC for the first time through Isaac, it was a disaster, I couldn't connect it. The next day I couldn't get it to connect to the Garmin, I tried again to connect it to Isaac, this time it was successful. The powerpod reconnects with the garmin, but the measurements are terrible, when there is a headwind the power decreases considerably, despite maintaining speed.

I already tried with the 12sec reset, I calibrated it several times but you lost that problem. Apparently when there is no wind or it is tailwind, it does give good power data. I need please if you can help me solve the problem, thank you very much I await your response!
greetings Ricardo
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Problem powerpod v3

Post by Velocomp »

Ricardo.coria wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:27 pm Hello, my name is Ricardo, I am a Powerpod v3 user in Argentina. I bought it approximately 3 months ago. The measurements were quite good, until a few weeks when I began to notice that the power decreased when the headwind hit. A couple of days ago, I connected the PowerPod to the PC for the first time through Isaac, it was a disaster, I couldn't connect it. The next day I couldn't get it to connect to the Garmin, I tried again to connect it to Isaac, this time it was successful. The powerpod reconnects with the garmin, but the measurements are terrible, when there is a headwind the power decreases considerably, despite maintaining speed.

I already tried with the 12sec reset, I calibrated it several times but you lost that problem. Apparently when there is no wind or it is tailwind, it does give good power data. I need please if you can help me solve the problem, thank you very much I await your response!
greetings Ricardo
Sorry you're having problems. To figure out what is going on It's going to be important to get Isaac working. Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com
John Hamann
Ricardo.coria

Re: Problem powerpod v3

Post by Ricardo.coria »

Hi John, I sent an email with the problem described and you immediately answered my problem. but I have not received a response, I would like to know if there is any other way to communicate to resolve the problem. all the best