Battery / charge issue

alecs123

Battery / charge issue

Post by alecs123 »

I got my PowerPod Lite (upgraded via software) and I think I've got the latest firmware.
The last 2 weeks the unit has been performing very weird where it loses connection to my computer (garming edge 520+). MId ride sometimes I get a message that the battery of power sensor is low displayed in the garmin.
This weekend it completely died after a 2.5 ride time, then when I was about to finish the ride, about 2 more hours later, it started to show some numbers again.
I moslty sure this has to be with the battery not chargin all the way up, but how could I investigate further and what to do next?
thanks
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Battery / charge issue

Post by Velocomp »

Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com for next steps
John Hamann
alecs123

Post by alecs123 »

Hello, contacted support, they emailed me back, asking for some files, after that, nothing.... the PP still goes death after 1.5-2 hr ride...
please advice
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

alecs123 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:12 pm Hello, contacted support, they emailed me back, asking for some files, after that, nothing.... the PP still goes death after 1.5-2 hr ride...
please advice
Hmm...did you send ride files to Tom? If so how did he respond? He is very fast to reply to emails. I suggest contacting him again.
John Hamann
alecs123

Post by alecs123 »

Yes, sent ride files, gpx files (not sure if that helps) and screenshots of Isaac software
But no reply
I will try again today
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

alecs123 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:04 pm Yes, sent ride files, gpx files (not sure if that helps) and screenshots of Isaac software
But no reply
I will try again today
I will send Tom your link here as well.
John Hamann