PowerPod App - using Issac created profiles

spangelsaregreat

PowerPod App - using Issac created profiles

Post by spangelsaregreat »

Hi

My PowerPod V3 has stopped connecting to my PC and I have tried all of Tech Supports suggestions to no avail.

It works fine otherwise (thought the battery life has got worse). I have two profiles on it I use on my two road bikes. If I connect the PowerPod to the new app does it copy these profiles over from the PowerPod or do I need to create new Profiles? I just want to still be able to amend the profiles (I am losing a bit of weight at the moment as I up my training so want to have the option to amend the weight in the profile as I get fitter).

In terms of the new app does it allow to select the type of road you are riding on or is this generated automatically? From what I saw of the set up video it does seem to have slightly less options to fine tune the PowerPod.

Regards
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: PowerPod App - using Issac created profiles

Post by Velocomp »

Hmm...at this point you may want to send your unit to us for checking.

You can use the Velocomp app to modify your profiles wirelessly. "Bike Type" will adjust road roughness. You can adjust weight with the app but you're correct that the app isn't quite as flexible as Isaac.
John Hamann
spangelsaregreat

Re: PowerPod App - using Issac created profiles

Post by spangelsaregreat »

Thanks John will give the app a try.

It is a bit of a pain to send it to the US (I am in the UK). I am considering a V5 but happy to keep using the V3 even if it means charging it a bit more often meantime.

Regards