new bike with old sensors, where did I go wrong?

doib

new bike with old sensors, where did I go wrong?

Post by doib »

Hello John,
I bought a new road bike and moved the cadence and speed sensors from the old one. I then created a new profile named "addict" (screenshot 1) using the setting device command. I entered all the data and left for calibration. the pp was immediately placed in calibration mode (red-green led), then I started the ride on both pp and garmin. rode out to 50 watts and back to 100, then the pp marked the real watts and I started my workout. Arriving home, I downloaded the ride with isaac and was expecting a request to save a new profile, but it didn't happen. the description "profile attached" appears on the screen (screenshot 2) and, if I look at the profiles loaded on the pp, in position 4 (the one that I had attributed to the new profile called "addict") the message "unsaved profile" appears (screenshot 3). Also, no calibration rides appear ... Where did I go wrong? I am also attaching the race. I specify that the sensors are the same as in profile 3, should I perhaps have eliminated it?
Thanks!

Davide
Attachments
03 unsaved.JPG
03 unsaved.JPG (74.74 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
02 attached.JPG
02 attached.JPG (59.71 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
01 edit profile.JPG
01 edit profile.JPG (83.91 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
doib

Re: new bike with old sensors, where did I go wrong?

Post by doib »

here is the ride file.

Davide
Attachments
iBike_2022_05_17_1731_39_km.ibr
(405.47 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

It is a quirk of Isaac that, when you name a profile during the "Device/Setup Device" process, your profile's name does not show later if you download a ride and extract the profile from your ride file.

I extracted your profile from your ride file and it appears to be identical to your Addict profile.

When this happens, simply name the extracted profile as you wish and save it.

Your ride file looks fine and your profile is there...
John Hamann
doib

Post by doib »

ok John,
thank you!