PowerPod stopped working

schmiedel

PowerPod stopped working

Post by schmiedel »

Hi,

last week my powerpod (lite with V4 upgrade) stopped working for some reason. My ELEMNT Bolt recognizes it, but always shows 0W...

I connected it to the PC, downloaded and deleted all rides, and it upgraded to 9.01 (9.00 was installed). So I tried to reset and repair with sensors, but with no luck...

Symptoms I can observe:

If I long press the Power Button, it flashes green, but I never get the expected solid yellow, I think after some time it just turns off... So no sensor repairing seems to take place, all sensors are visible to the ELEMNT, no changes there...
If I long press the Power Button for >10s, it seems to reset, when I turn on, I get a solid RED, then I can turn off and on again. This can only be interrupted with trying to pair, with the result shown above.

I have not been able to get the PowerPod into calibration mode, not even when setting it up from the PC.

What is the best way to troubleshoot this? Is there a way to reset all sensor data from the PowerPod (or better, do a full factory reset)?

Thank you and regards...
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: PowerPod stopped working

Post by Velocomp »

Press-hold the button for about 12 seconds. It may start flashing around 4 seconds; continue to hold until the light goes out briefly, then starts flashing again. Release the button.

This does a hard reset of the device.

If you still have problems contact technicalsupport@velocomp.com for next steps.
John Hamann