PowerPod 4 Upgrade Program - PowerStroke License Transfer?

Shermanator

PowerPod 4 Upgrade Program - PowerStroke License Transfer?

Post by Shermanator »

I am looking to upgrade to the PowerPod 4 and my current PowerPod 3 has been upgraded to include PowerStroke. When upgrading to the PowerPod 4 using the exchange program can the PowerStroke license be transferred to the new PowerPod?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: PowerPod 4 Upgrade Program - PowerStroke License Transfer?

Post by Velocomp »

Shermanator wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:17 am I am looking to upgrade to the PowerPod 4 and my current PowerPod 3 has been upgraded to include PowerStroke. When upgrading to the PowerPod 4 using the exchange program can the PowerStroke license be transferred to the new PowerPod?
When you upgrade send an email to technicalsupport@velocomp.com with the info regarding your PS license, and it will be transferred to your new device.
John Hamann
blp

Post by blp »

Hi;

Would the PowerStroke license from my N6 (tradein for PP4) be transferred to a PowerPod V4 as well?

Thanks
Slickwhite

Post by Slickwhite »

Hi John, I'm also looking to replace my powerpod that I purchased in Dec 2016 with a Powerpod 4. I live in the UK and I've done over 17000 miles with the powerpod. It is now starting to show signs of failure (battery life, failure to register power etc) even after several factory resets. Over the years I purchased a powestroke licence, Issac Mac 64 bit licence and GPS tracker licence. Can my licences be transfered to the new unit once ordered as I do want to continue using your fantastic device, regards David.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

blp wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:07 pm Hi;

Would the PowerStroke license from my N6 (tradein for PP4) be transferred to a PowerPod V4 as well?

Thanks
Yes
John Hamann
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Slickwhite wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:52 pm Hi John, I'm also looking to replace my powerpod that I purchased in Dec 2016 with a Powerpod 4. I live in the UK and I've done over 17000 miles with the powerpod. It is now starting to show signs of failure (battery life, failure to register power etc) even after several factory resets. Over the years I purchased a powestroke licence, Issac Mac 64 bit licence and GPS tracker licence. Can my licences be transfered to the new unit once ordered as I do want to continue using your fantastic device, regards David.
Just let us know which features you have, and when you upgrade we will transfer them without charge.
John Hamann
Slickwhite

Post by Slickwhite »

Hi John, I've order the powerpod 4 and it should arrive in the next couple of days

I have the following upgrades that I hope to use on my new powerpod when it arrives :

Powerstroke upgrade key:

Isaac/Mac 64 bit unlock key
GPS Tracker upgrade
Powerpod Bluetooth upgrade

Will I need to upload all the keys onto the powerpod 4?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Slickwhite wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:39 pm Hi John, I've order the powerpod 4 and it should arrive in the next couple of days

I have the following upgrades that I hope to use on my new powerpod when it arrives :

Powerstroke upgrade key:

Isaac/Mac 64 bit unlock key
GPS Tracker upgrade
Powerpod Bluetooth upgrade

Will I need to upload all the keys onto the powerpod 4?
Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com with your order details. Hopefully we will ship your upgrade with your keys installed!
John Hamann