AeroPod CdA not reporting to Garmin

droffsite

AeroPod CdA not reporting to Garmin

Post by droffsite »

Not having much luck (well, any) getting AeroPod CdA to report to Garmin. I have my active profile set to #4.

Recent ride and fit files attached.

Thanks!
Rich
Attachments
6730043538_ACTIVITY.fit.zip
(170.25 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Velocomp_05_05_2021_1613_29_Miles_HiDef.ibr
(954.41 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: AeroPod CdA not reporting to Garmin

Post by Velocomp »

Follow the instructions to uninstall and then reinstall the AeroPod CdA app and pair AeroPod to your Garmin.

ALSO: there is no DFPM data in the ride file you attached. Re-pair your DFPM to AeroPod, and make sure it is working.
Attachments
AeroPod CdA_app_081920.pdf
(3.12 MiB) Downloaded 123 times
John Hamann
droffsite

Post by droffsite »

The new app seems to have sorted the problem, thank you.

I don't have a DFPM, just the PowerPod. Is something misconfigured?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Your profile shows a DFPM sensor ID. As long as you are getting good data, you don't need to worry.
John Hamann
droffsite

Post by droffsite »

Velocomp wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:02 pm Your profile shows a DFPM sensor ID.
Weird, yeah, I just noticed that this afternoon. No idea how that got there.

I also have a heart rate monitor in there (which I do have) that apparently hasn't been connecting for that last several rides.

Is there a way to edit the sensor ID's or enable them via Isaac? Or is that a recalibrate kind of thing only?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Scan/Recalibration is the only sure-proof method.
John Hamann
droffsite

Post by droffsite »

droffsite wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:32 pm The new app seems to have sorted the problem, thank you.
Sadly, I spoke too soon. Worked once, then not the next time I went out.
Attachments
Archive.zip
(1.61 MiB) Downloaded 104 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

droffsite wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:25 pm
droffsite wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:32 pm The new app seems to have sorted the problem, thank you.
Sadly, I spoke too soon. Worked once, then not the next time I went out.
Sorry, but your post has absolutely no clues. I don't know what you are reporting as an issue; I don't know why you have attached these ride files; I don't know what to inspect.
John Hamann
droffsite

Post by droffsite »

Velocomp wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:35 pm [Sorry, but your post has absolutely no clues. I don't know what you are reporting as an issue; I don't know why you have attached these ride files; I don't know what to inspect.
Apologies, same issue as the first post in this thread: there are no wind or slope values showing up in the Garmin files.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

droffsite wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:31 am
Velocomp wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:35 pm [Sorry, but your post has absolutely no clues. I don't know what you are reporting as an issue; I don't know why you have attached these ride files; I don't know what to inspect.
Apologies, same issue as the first post in this thread: there are no wind or slope values showing up in the Garmin files.
Your latest ride file shows that your profile is unchanged. This means that your AP still shows a DFPM wireless ID. You do not have any DFPM data in your ride file and apparently you don't own a DFPM.

The DFPM ID will cause your HR to flatline during the ride at 200 (making your default CdA 200 + 180 / 1000 = 0.380, the value you use.

I don't know if the false DFPM number is causing issues with your ConnectIQ app readings.

I strongly recommend you do a new scan/cal ride, to get rid of the DFPM data. Then, see if things work better.
John Hamann
droffsite

Post by droffsite »

Velocomp wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:05 am I strongly recommend you do a new scan/cal ride, to get rid of the DFPM data. Then, see if things work better.
Got it. I'll give that a shot.