basic info-help

LAO

basic info-help

Post by LAO »

Dear all,

Today I used my PP4 for the first time, 95km ride. I LOVE IT. I just have couple of questions that I hope you can help me to answer.

- How do you turn it off?

- Does it turn off automatically after 10 mins for example?

- Does it requires any service after certain kms? I wonder if with the past of the time, the air intake will get blocked with al the dust from the air.

- The instructions says that it is full charge when the red light is solid. But that do not happen to my unit, mine just stop flashing the red-light.

Thank you
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: basic info-help

Post by Velocomp »

LAO wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:13 pm Dear all,

Today I used my PP4 for the first time, 95km ride. I LOVE IT. I just have couple of questions that I hope you can help me to answer.

- How do you turn it off?

- Does it turn off automatically after 10 mins for example?

- Does it requires any service after certain kms? I wonder if with the past of the time, the air intake will get blocked with al the dust from the air.

- The instructions says that it is full charge when the red light is solid. But that do not happen to my unit, mine just stop flashing the red-light.

Thank you
1) Manual turnoff: click button 5 times. Light will show solid green, then yellow, then red, then off

2) Unit turns off automatically after 20 minutes of inactivity (no speed readings)

3) Unless you ride in really dusty conditions, there's no need to clean the wind port

4) The instructions say that the light will flash red during charging. When charging is complete, the flashing red light will go out.
John Hamann
LAO

Re: basic info-help

Post by LAO »

Thank you so much !