PowerPod V3 Pairing to Lezyne Macro Plus Computer

texbiker

PowerPod V3 Pairing to Lezyne Macro Plus Computer

Post by texbiker »

While waiting for my Wahoo Elemnt Bolt computer to arrive back from Wahoo I am using a Lezyne Macro Plus computer. This is the only change on my Lynskey R300 bike using the same sensors and profile from the Bolt setup.

The Lezyne pairs with my Wahoo Speed, Wahoo heart rate, and Wahoo Cadence sensors without a problem. When I try to pair the PP to the computer it sees the PP signal but does not pair. I pressed the PP button 4 times and got a flashing green LED which appears to send the signal to the Lezyne. The PP green flashing stops after awhile and I canceled the pairing attempt on the computer.

I hoped the PP would record the ride even though the pairing failed but after the ride no PP data file.

Any suggestions on how to pair the PP and Lezyne? If that isn't possible how can I get the PP to record the ride with the hope of merging the two files?
mir

Re: PowerPod V3 Pairing to Lezyne Macro Plus Computer

Post by mir »

The computer is BLE only so try this. Start PP and have it find the speed/cadence sensors first and first after PP have sound the sensors turn-on the computer and pair your computer with PP via BLE.
texbiker

Post by texbiker »

I tried your suggestion but the Macro Plus did not pair with the PP.
texbiker

Post by texbiker »

Another ride today. I was hoping the PP V3 would record the ride without pairing to the Lezyne computer but when I connected the PP to Isaac no data downloaded.

Is this even possible?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

texbiker wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:57 pm Another ride today. I was hoping the PP V3 would record the ride without pairing to the Lezyne computer but when I connected the PP to Isaac no data downloaded.

Is this even possible?
This issue has nothing to do with your Lezyne. Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com for next steps.
John Hamann