PowerPod on Zwift Roller Setup

MQYap

PowerPod on Zwift Roller Setup

Post by MQYap »

I used PowerPod v3 for about a year on my mountain bike (old Scott Scale 710). Because of the quarantine, I'm forced to use it on my Minoura MoZ Roller connected to Zwift with Garmin 830 bundled with Speed, Cadence, and HR. I notice a difference in Speed on Garmin and Swift on a flat road. My Garmin with PowerPod computes my FTP at 263W on the road and Zwift with PowerPod FTP is only 196W. I don't know which is correct since I do not have any power meter to compare.

I change my actual bike to a sleek tire (1.5) and virtual bike to aero bike does it make any difference?

I also like to connect my Zwift Cadence using PowerPod than Garmin Cadence Sensor because it has less drop than the Garmin. So the PowerPod (Power and Cadence) and Garmin HRM-Dual is the only device connected in Zwift (PC ANT+ or Companion App). But it causes a little delay in display. Do I connect it right?

Which one is the best IBIKE PWR (ANT) or PowerPod (BLE) for Zwift Power?

I can't connect my PowerPod to both my Zwift and Garmin to display my watts. Does it only accept one device to display?

So I disable it on my Garmin 830 when I'm ridding watts sometimes disappear then it come back again. If it's too long to get back, I press the button to get back again. But I noticed the indicator is Orange. Does it mean something wrong?

Is there something wrong in my setup (Device > Set Trainer Model > Rollers > Kreitler)?
Drums = 3.0, Fork Stand = No , Fly Wheel = No, Fan = No, Weight = 91.6 (including rider, bike, and accessories), Adjustment = 32.2 km/h (0.0W), Power = 192.5 @ Speed 32.2 (default)
Or should I used Trainer List (Can’t find my roller model) or Coefficients (More Compicated)?
Attachments
Cadence.png
Cadence.png (230.29 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
Zwift.png
Zwift.png (120.25 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (80.08 KiB) Viewed 2807 times