First O & B calibration with Fenix 6 Solar

renton82

First O & B calibration with Fenix 6 Solar

Post by renton82 »

I'm trying to do 1st o&b calibration ride with my power pod updated to 6.40 fw without success... I set up in Isaac software "Best accuracy" and after paired my ibike speed and cadence sensor to my power pod, unit led went to solid yellow; after this step, i've rode my bike for about 10 seconds but led stayed yellow (instead to flash red/green), so i started to go and i saw power data filed increasing from 0 to 100 without stopping at 50. When it reached 100, power data field started to measure my "watt" as normal (i think). I repeated this procedure 2 times (after every calibration i have to go at home take my bike to 4th floor without elevator ecc...). What can i do?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: First O & B calibration with Fenix 6 Solar

Post by Velocomp »

You might be OK as is. It sounds like your cal ride was completed in "best" mode.

Please post a .ibr ride file from Isaac and I will take a look and adjust it as necessary.
John Hamann
renton82

Post by renton82 »

Ok, but why I can't complete O&B calibration ride? Tomorrow I'll try for the 3rd time to calibrate my power pod than I'll post here my ride file...
Thank you for now!
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

I don't remember details of FW 640. It may not enable O&B calibration.

I don't want you to be frustrated, so please post a ride file and I will check it.
John Hamann
renton82

Post by renton82 »

Ok, ok i will do it!
lorduintah

Post by lorduintah »

What happens if you just stop and turn around when the 0-100 reaches 50 and you go back to the start - don't qait or expect it to stop at 50 exactly - jut within a couple and turn around.
renton82

Post by renton82 »

I have never tried it because I was waiting the right combination of led lights; also power data field continued to increase instead of stopping at 50...
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

renton82 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:53 am I have never tried it because I was waiting the right combination of led lights; also power data field continued to increase instead of stopping at 50...
As I said in a previous posting, you have one of the original PowerPods, from early 2016. Your PowerPod uses the original instructions, attached.

I suspect you are already OK, but until you post the requested .ibr ride file I have no way of knowing.
Attachments
PowerPod Instructions_FW6.x_081115_red.pdf
(149.36 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
John Hamann
renton82

Post by renton82 »

Just done another calibration (Power reached 100 and than starts to count my power), but how can i download calibration ride? I have connected Powerpod to Isaac but when try do download ride data it tells me : "there are no new ride to save". Is there any other way?
lorduintah

Post by lorduintah »

If you look in the folder on your computer where the rides are stored, cal rides will be there, too - with "cal ride" in the name.
renton82

Post by renton82 »

I can't find any folder on my pc with cal ride name, i've looked into Documents/Ibike Rides but there are only CSV export copies folder and NewtonSampleRide_HiDef.ibr file.

However i'm sure my powerpod is calibrated because after i reached 100W it starts to count my watt... why i can't find any ride .ibr file?
As i told before, I have connected Powerpod to Isaac but when try do download ride data it tells me : "there are no new ride to save".
renton82

Post by renton82 »

So, why i can't get any data from my Powerpod?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

renton82 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:11 pm So, why i can't get any data from my Powerpod?
Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com for next steps
John Hamann