problème paring en calibration

Med26

problème paring en calibration

Post by Med26 »

Hello
I bought the v3, I managed to pair with cadence sensors and speed wahoo on my race bike, I tried with the garmin combo on my second race bike without success and then with the sensors b 'twin on my mountain bike calibration was up to 100w as indicated in the record but then drop to zero. is it the powerpod that is faulty or the sensors ??
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: problème paring en calibration

Post by Velocomp »

Do the following:

1) awaken your sensors
2) spin the wheel on your bike, then confirm with your bike computer that you are seeding speed on your bike computer
3) awaken PP. You should see the light go solid green (if your device has been calibrated)

If you don't see solid green, please tell me what you do see and that will determine next steps.
John Hamann
Med26

Post by Med26 »

Thank you John for your answer.
On the mountain bike (b'twin sensors) the watt drops to zero just after the calibration but the light is green and solid. On my second race bike the PP does not pair with the garmin sensors. With the wahoo sensors on my other race bike everything is ok.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

I don't understand on which bike you are having the problems. How many bikes are you using (it sounds like it could be two, or possibly three)? Are you having problems with one bike, or two? What are the problems for each particular bike?
John Hamann
Med26

Post by Med26 »

I have three bikes, each bike has different sensors. On the first bike with wahoo brand sensors there are no problems. On the second bike with the garmin brand sensors, the PP does not pair and no calibration. On the third bike with the brand sensors b'twin, the pp is well pairing and calibration up to 100w but then remains on zero all the ride.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Do the following:

1) Connect your device to Isaac
2) Go to "edit/Edit Profiles"
3) Assuming you have 3 separate profiles, on profile 1/2/3, click the "Set Active Profile in Device" button. Set to profile 1.
4) Click the button "Get from Device". You will extract the active profile of your device, and the profile number will be marked in the profile name (profile 1)
5) Click the "Export..." button and export the profile to your desktop. If you know which bike is related to the profile number (for example, profile 1 is your wahoo bike) then name the profile with the bike name
6) Repeat steps 3) through 5) for profiles 2 and 3
7) Post all the profiles on this thread

This will help me figure out what is going on.
John Hamann