Missing files? & how to delete individual files

gbussey

Missing files? & how to delete individual files

Post by gbussey »

I have had numerous rides since mid-August but none of them seem to show or download, even though device indicates only 75% full. I'd also like to delete older files, but not ALL files, how do I do this? Thanks.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Missing files? & how to delete individual files

Post by Velocomp »

Hmm...it's odd if your ride files are not being recorded.

Do a hard reset of your device: Press-hold button for about 12 seconds, until light goes out momentarily, then turns back on, then release.

You can delete all of your ride files in Isaac with the "Device/Erase Files" command
John Hamann
gbussey

Post by gbussey »

So, based on your answer, it seems there isn't a way to delete a group of rides, as opposed to all rides? I was hoping to be able to delete oldest rides while leaving newer ones on the powerpod v.3. I did the hard reset but will try again...
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

gbussey wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:32 pm So, based on your answer, it seems there isn't a way to delete a group of rides, as opposed to all rides? I was hoping to be able to delete oldest rides while leaving newer ones on the powerpod v.3. I did the hard reset but will try again...
Once your PP memory is full no newer rides will be stored.

Transfer all of your ride files to Isaac, then erase your memory. It's an all-or-nothing command... :-)
John Hamann