PowerPod Failed Me Today

Kcblair

PowerPod Failed Me Today

Post by Kcblair »

For some reason, my PP won't pair to my Garmin head unit. Speed sensor is paring with head unit, but PP refuses to pair. Nothing has changed, lately. I did a hard reset, but nothing. One press of the button , light flashes green, for some time, then goes out. Press 5 times to turn of and tried again, won't pair with head unit. The profile is saved in Issac, so what can I do , (short of recal ride) ?
Thank you John.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: PowerPod Failed Me Today

Post by Velocomp »

Hmm...try a hard reset: press-hold button for about 12 seconds. Light will go out momentarily, then turn back on. Release button.

Hopefully this will fix things.
John Hamann
Kcblair

Post by Kcblair »

Solved, some how, issac shows 2 profiles , sharing the same speed sensor ID. Software thinking for itself. Reassigned the correct sensor ID to the correct profile, all is working. Gota love it .
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Kcblair wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:31 pm Solved, some how, issac shows 2 profiles , sharing the same speed sensor ID. Software thinking for itself. Reassigned the correct sensor ID to the correct profile, all is working. Gota love it .
:D
John Hamann
Kcblair

Post by Kcblair »

Thanks for your quick response john. Sometimes, after a short knap, (26mi. 1700ft. climbing) the ole brain functions.