Can you repair sensors without recalibration?

Denodan

Can you repair sensors without recalibration?

Post by Denodan »

I tried to pair my hr strap, and repaired everything, iz thought, but my hr strap does not show up in issac.

Can you repair sensors again without the need to be forced into doing another calibration, as after pairing, does it not assume your doing a calibration after?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Can you repair sensors without recalibration?

Post by Velocomp »

Denodan wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:56 pm I tried to pair my hr strap, and repaired everything, iz thought, but my hr strap does not show up in issac.

Can you repair sensors again without the need to be forced into doing another calibration, as after pairing, does it not assume your doing a calibration after?
Make sure Isaac is configured so that it will display HR data. Click on the :"Show" button in the top right of the main screen, then select "Heart Rate/Small" in the Display Option window

Anytime you do a sensor pairing you will need to do a calibration ride.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 6.17.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 6.17.19 PM.png (147.87 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
John Hamann
Denodan

Post by Denodan »

No HR is displayed and HR ticked as has been shown in your screen shot. And last time I did a re pair sensors with hr chest strap on and a recalibration.

Though it may have picked up my hr strap, but did not. And indicator lights showed the normal pairing info that speed and cadence had paired, but checked on issac, both hr data, yet on last ride had hr strap on, so has not paired my hr strap
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Denodan wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:52 pm No HR is displayed and HR ticked as has been shown in your screen shot. And last time I did a re pair sensors with hr chest strap on and a recalibration.

Though it may have picked up my hr strap, but did not. And indicator lights showed the normal pairing info that speed and cadence had paired, but checked on issac, both hr data, yet on last ride had hr strap on, so has not paired my hr strap
Before doing a sensor pairing, confirm with your bike computer that the HR strap is turned on. Only when the strap is transmitting information will your device pair to it.
John Hamann
Denodan

Post by Denodan »

That may have been it, may have turned the powerpod on before my bike computer, which I am sure that or my watch wakes it up.

May have to try a pair again, which will mean another calibration. Dont think the powerpod registers a hr strap without it first being awaken with a bike computer or watch.