Knowing the file date

naavt

Knowing the file date

Post by naavt »

Hi,

Today my Bolt went nuts and only recorded half the ride. I was expecting to arrive home and download PP history to view my ride and upload it to Strava an TP, but can't seem to find it.

I'm uploading a screenshot with all files by date added. Can you please assist me on this? Thanks.

Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Knowing the file date

Post by Velocomp »

Please reattach the screen shot. It did not show up on your post.
John Hamann
naavt

Post by naavt »

Here it goes again. Hope this time works:

Last edited by naavt on Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

naavt wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:52 pm Here it goes again. Hope this time works:

No joy...
John Hamann
naavt

Post by naavt »

I’m posting this from my phone but once home I’ll have a look at what isn’t working. Thanks
naavt

Post by naavt »

Hi John,

The image appears on an computer internet browser. For some reason that I don't understand, it doesn't show up in a cellphone browser.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

I suspect what is happening is that the date/time in your unit has been reset. When this happens the file time becomes the install date of the latest firmware.

Do the following:

1) Connect your device to Isaac

2) Click the Download Ride Data button

3) In the popup window, click the "Show Download Window" button

4) In the new window that appears, the ride file that is at the bottom of the list is your most recent file. This is true, irrespective of the date shown.

Also, when you do this procedure, Isaac will reset the date/time in your device.
John Hamann
naavt

Post by naavt »

Thanks John,

Found the activity, which is split in 2. Joined both and tried to export to Strava but Isaac tells me that there's no GPS data so it can't export to Strava.

Is there anything I can do about that?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

naavt wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:28 am Thanks John,

Found the activity, which is split in 2. Joined both and tried to export to Strava but Isaac tells me that there's no GPS data so it can't export to Strava.

Is there anything I can do about that?
Assuming you recorded your ride with a Garmin, go to your Garmin file and export it in .tcx format. Then, import the file to Isaac using the "File/Merge File..." command. You will then add GPS data to your Isaac ride file.
John Hamann
naavt

Post by naavt »

Velocomp wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:11 am Assuming you recorded your ride with a Garmin, go to your Garmin file and export it in .tcx format. Then, import the file to Isaac using the "File/Merge File..." command. You will then add GPS data to your Isaac ride file.
Thanks John!