John, teach us to analyze and correct our own profiles and rides

shmoesmith

John, teach us to analyze and correct our own profiles and rides

Post by shmoesmith »

Being a new PowerPod Lite user and having some calibration issues, I've done a ton of digging on this form. A common thing I see is users asking John to review their calibration file at which point they are told it's fine or John has sent them a new file.

This leads me to believe that either users are setting up their profiles and calibration rides incorrectly, or that the product just isn't quite good enough to be used without an expert to review and tweak the calibration. In either case, it seems that tweaks to calibration are fairly common depending on the user's riding conditions.

Can you teach us what to look for and how you are adjusting profiles to compensate for whatever you are seeing? Not only would it be a service to the individuals that want to do their own analysis and corrections, but it would sure save you a ton of time on future calibration requests!

Thanks!
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: John, teach us to analyze and correct our own profiles and rides

Post by Velocomp »

Actually, we did this a long time ago...here is a video that lays-out the complete process!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5unDDFWWQaw
John Hamann
shmoesmith

Re: John, teach us to analyze and correct our own profiles and rides

Post by shmoesmith »

Awesome!!!!! I couldn't find anything like this when I searched the site or help files.