Trouble pairing Powerpod to second bike

1953hogan

Trouble pairing Powerpod to second bike

Post by 1953hogan »

I have a Powerpod BLE. It is already paired, calibrated and working fine with my first bike.

I am trying to set it up with a second bike but am having difficulties. Here is what I have done:

Have connected to Isaac and done "set active provide on device"

Then mounted on bike, wake up all sensors and pressed Powerpod button. Color is orange, showing that Powerpod is not paired to the sensors on the second bike.

Press and hold Powerpod button until it flashes green. Powerpod does find all sensors and turns solid green.

Then start calibration ride with light showing orange. As I ride, the power field on my Garmin starts counting up, but as soon as power reaches 4 or 5 it reverts back to zero, and Powerpod begins flashing alternate red/green, which I believe shows that it has lost communication to the sensors.

I have tried the above procedure several times with no luck. My speed and cadence are showing up on my Garmin so I know that they work. My second bike sensor is different from the first bike and is a Bontrager Duotrap with ANT+ only.

Can you please help me resolve? Thank you.
texbiker

Re: Trouble pairing Powerpod to second bike

Post by texbiker »

According to the instructions on the lights combinations:
Flashing red/green (after solid yellow) DEVICE ready for O&B calibration. Click button to start
1953hogan

Re: Trouble pairing Powerpod to second bike

Post by 1953hogan »

Thank you