Why does profile say "unsaved" in Isaac?

1953hogan

Why does profile say "unsaved" in Isaac?

Post by 1953hogan »

I went to set up a second bike today in Isaac. Connected Powerpod, selected Device>Set Active Profile in device.
I had previously set up one bike in profile one and had give it a name. Now all my profiles say "unsaved."

Just as a check, I clicked on "Download ride data," and Isaac is showing all of my previous rides as not having been downloaded. ALL of these rides were previously downloaded from the device to my laptop.

I am no longer confident that my parameters were properly stored. What is the problem? Thank you.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Why does profile say "unsaved" in Isaac?

Post by Velocomp »

This is a quirk of Isaac; if you saved profiles elsewhere, there is a "disconnect" when you use the Set Active Profile menu item.

You can use Edit/Edit Profiles to see if your previous profiles have been saved. Furthermore, all of your ride files already include your profiles; you can use the Edit Profiles/Get Profile from Ride File command to get your old profiles.

When you click "Download Ride Data" you access the entire memory of your device. Even if you previously downloaded rides, you will see those rides in memory.
John Hamann
1953hogan

Re: Why does profile say "unsaved" in Isaac?

Post by 1953hogan »

Thanks, John. Much appreciated.