Calibration

spudatm

Calibration

Post by spudatm »

I am having troubles setting up multiple profiles and just want to check I am doing it right.
I have started from scratch and set up a new profile for my MTB
I completed a calibration ride yesterday that went well and rode a couple of kms extra to get home.
Power looks fine.
I then hooked up the PP to Issac and downloaded the ride. However when I look at the profile in the profile section it hasn't saved any of my sensors (Wahoo HR strap, Garmin Cadence and Garmin speed) to the profile and when I went to the set up device screen to start entering a new profile for my road bike the No 1 profile is labled unsaved rather what I called profile number 1 which was Giant Anthem.
Later in the night i put the powerpod back on the MTB and woke the sensors and paired it to the Powerpod which happened almost straight away so iI assume its ready for its next MTB ride but I'm not sure what will happen if I try and setup my road bike before I do my next MTB ride.
When the powerpod is set up on the bike it seems to be working but since recieving my powerpod late last year I haven't been able to setup my Powerpod successfully with multiple profiles.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Calibration

Post by Velocomp »

1) "I downloaded the ride". To view your profile from the ride, you need to go to "Edit/Edit Profiles..." and select "Extract from Ride File". Did you do this?

2) I don't understand what you did when you set up your next device.

3) If you have multiple bikes, you'll need to create a new profile for your other bike. In Setup Device, make sure you select a different profile number.
John Hamann
spudatm

Re: Calibration

Post by spudatm »

Sorry meant downloaded the ride file into issac.
I think I'm forgetting to do the extract bit which would explain my issue. Ill try it today