Power in the thousands and no ride file

MauiMike

Power in the thousands and no ride file

Post by MauiMike »

New powerpod BLE user and first time poster.

I've had my powerpod since mid-December and have tried several times to do a calibration ride but was never successful as the PP never seemed to respond as per the directions so I have been using the 'better accuracy' setup in Isaac.

I use the Wahoo Fitness app to view the data while I'm riding. About 5 days ago it started to rain heavily at the end of the ride but the PP kept sending data to the Wahoo app. I connected to the PC and was able to download the file and fully charge the PP. On my next 2 rides i got no data sent to Wahoo although the app showed my PP and Wahoo cadence and speed connector were working and showing in display. There were no ride files, however.

Today I tried again after clearing all ride files and doing a hard reset. PP was fully charged. When I turned the PP on it went into calibration mode counting to 100. I was expecting it to show normal power afterwards which it did for a minute or so and then power display jumped to over 24,000. I ignored it and kept riding as I was doing tempo intervals.

When I finished the ride Wahoo showed TSS: 2931340, IFF: 119.14, NP: 22637 AVG: 17339 Max: 26437

I'd love to be able to send the ride file but there was none.

Is my PP toast?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Power in the thousands and no ride file

Post by Velocomp »

Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com for next steps.
John Hamann