Cancel calibration ride

clarkras

Cancel calibration ride

Post by clarkras »

I've had my PP for two weeks, and it has been working perfectly!

We've had a stormy, wet weekend, so I attempted to set up my old bike that I only use only on rollers. I tried pairing with the old Garmin speed/cadence sensor, but forgot to move my regular bike -- PP re-paired with the sensor on that bike. So now I'm getting a solid yellow light because it wants me to do a calibration ride. I tried uploading the existing profile in Isaac to PP, but it still shows a yellow light.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this on the forum before but I can't find it now - how do I reset the calibration to the earlier calibration ride?

BTW, I don't plan to do a calibration ride for the rollers bike -- it doesn't even have brakes.

Thanks,

Clark
clarkras

Re: Cancel calibration ride

Post by clarkras »

I'm stuck with a solid yellow light, and today's ride seemed like it was in trainer mode: low watts on hard climbs, and high watts on descents. I was pretty sure that I turned off trainer mode the night before, but not positive. There was no ride file on the device. During the rainy weekend, I rearranged my Garmin, light, and PP positions. Should I do a full reset and start over? It was working so well before I tried to set up my rollers-only bike.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Please post your problem ride file. I will be able to tell if you are in trainer mode (it sounds like it is...)

To turn trainer mode off, in Isaac use "Device/Turn Off Trainer Mode..." You will get a confirming message that trainer mode is turned off.

If you are seeing a solid yellow light, then you will have to do a new calibration ride.
John Hamann
XSquid

Post by XSquid »

Velocomp,

You ask for the ride file, but the poster indicates that after the ride there was no file. I have this same problem when in trainer mode I.e. no files on PP. I removed the few files I did have on 5he device, but still nothing.

R,
Jim