Can't Connect to Win 10 PC

steves

Can't Connect to Win 10 PC

Post by steves »

I hope this is the right place to post this.

I have the PowerPod lite and can't get Isaac to see the PowerPod - it won't connect. When I pull up device manage and plug in the PP, an entry appears under Ports - Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge (COM6). Under USB Controllers, the following comes up: Unknown USB Device (Link in Compliance Mode). Anyone else run into this and if so, how did you solve.

TIA!

Steve
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Can't Connect to Win 10 PC

Post by Velocomp »

Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com for next steps
John Hamann
posh

Post by posh »

Sometime is the cable which is use for charging and not for sync which result with not able to see it on Isaac. I do happen few times before. You may want to try other cable.
steves

Post by steves »

I've tried many cables all with the same result. I sent an email to support. Hopefully we can straighten it out.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

steves wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:35 am I've tried many cables all with the same result. I sent an email to support. Hopefully we can straighten it out.
You should have heard from Tom by now. Please check your spam folder.
John Hamann
steves

Post by steves »

I did and I'm all set. Thanks!
flysplat

Post by flysplat »

I'm encountering the same problems. The PP was working perfectly but then out of the blue it wouldn't connect to Isaac following a 70 mile ride.

I've tried several cables, 3 different computers, uninstalling & reinstalling drivers and Isaac, even doing a clean install of Windows 10 on my pc and a hard reset of PP.

As usual Tom Gore at Technical Support has been very helpful but we have reached to point of requiring a return to the PP to Velocomp for repair.

While I decide on my next steps I just wondered whether anyone who had experienced the connection problems had found a solution beyond what we've tried already.