Want to buy it Europe

starfoxpo

Want to buy it Europe

Post by starfoxpo »

Hi
Me and my friends want to buy powerpods in Europe, if possible in Portugal. It is been a hard job to find a retailer here in Europe willing to sell it.
Please provide me one, please, if possible for EU, and in euros...

(not american online retailer please... )

Thanks in advance for your cooperation

Mário
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Want to buy it Europe

Post by Velocomp »

You can purchase from masecori-shop.de. Make sure to tell them we referred you to them!
John Hamann
rafaelnajera

Post by rafaelnajera »

I'm in Germany. I bought mine from ProBikeKit last November. They ship to many European countries, including Portugal, for free.

https://www.probikekit.co.uk/cycling-po ... 14777.html

I think they don't have the BLE version, but I'm a bit confused about the V2 in the title. I'm pretty sure mine is not the BLE. It seems that the price has gone down about 40€ since last year.

Best,

Rafael.
FrankH

Post by FrankH »

rafaelnajera wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:05 pm I'm in Germany. I bought mine from ProBikeKit last November. They ship to many European countries, including Portugal, for free.

https://www.probikekit.co.uk/cycling-po ... 14777.html

I think they don't have the BLE version, but I'm a bit confused about the V2 in the title. I'm pretty sure mine is not the BLE. It seems that the price has gone down about 40€ since last year.
I bought mine from ProBikeKit in the UK then bought a BLE key from Velocomp, currently on sale for $25 (the key, not the Powerpod :D).
naavt

Post by naavt »

Hi,

I’m Portuguese (lisboeta), and bought my BLE from Amazon. I think it’s the best way to get one.

Check Amazon DE. Was the cheapest around Amazon Europe. Bought it under 300€ mark.

Cheers e boas voltas ;)
Arnoldus

Post by Arnoldus »

Hi,

Do someone have a referal code for probikekit.co.uk? You will then get a 5£ voucer and I get 10% discount when ordering my powerpod at their site.

https://www.probikekit.co.uk/myreferrals.list

Thanks
Jan
Arnoldus

Post by Arnoldus »

Never mind. The powerpod has now been ordered.
Garf

Post by Garf »

Note that probikekit.co.uk is still selling old versions (that won't work on macOS without paying extra).

Edit: John updated my unit so no reason to avoid them.
Last edited by Garf on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Garf wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:18 pm Note that probikekit.co.uk is still selling old versions (that won't work on macOS without paying extra), so avoid them.
Depending on when the device was made, we will upgrade the key without charge.

PBK should be selling very recent models now, without the need for any upgrade key.
John Hamann
Garf

Post by Garf »

Velocomp wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:56 pm Depending on when the device was made, we will upgrade the key without charge.

PBK should be selling very recent models now, without the need for any upgrade key.
I'll email you the serial so you can verify what's up.