PowerPod is Dead

Phil

PowerPod is Dead

Post by Phil »

I tried charging my PowerPod, as I have done countless times, and the LED does not illuminate. I tried using another charging cable as well as another power supply. It also does not charge when I connect it to my laptop via USB and it does not show up in Isaac. Please let me know if I should contact product support.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: PowerPod is Dead

Post by Velocomp »

Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com for next steps.
John Hamann
Aviador76

Post by Aviador76 »

Me too.

I'm going to send you an email now. I have just arrived my Powerpod and don't charged. The red flash light is down and when I press the button don't start the green light.
woockash

Post by woockash »

Hi,
I observe exactly the same issue as described by Phil. I sent an email to your technical support at 13th june but I didn't receive any reply. Can you help me to solve this problem?
Best regards,
woockash
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

If you've emailed technicalsupport@velocomp.com then please check your spam folder. Likely there is a response there for you.
John Hamann
woockash

Post by woockash »

You are right. I've found the email from technical support in spam folder. I've found there information I should send my PowerPod to United States. Do you have maybe a service center in Europe?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

woockash wrote:You are right. I've found the email from technical support in spam folder. I've found there information I should send my PowerPod to United States. Do you have maybe a service center in Europe?
No. We repair only from the US.
John Hamann