Multiple bikes use with PP

Kcblair

Multiple bikes use with PP

Post by Kcblair »

Regarding calibration, I'm using the same Garmin, speed , cadence, HR monitor. I also use a spirit level, to ensure the unit is level (placing level under "PowerPod" letters).

So, when I transfer all this devices to another bike, is O&B calibration required ?

Thanks
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Multiple bikes use with PP

Post by Velocomp »

1) You don't have to use a spirit level. PP auto calibrates itself to within 0.05%

2) When you move from bike to bike, both wind and tilt can change. So yes, spend the 5 minutes required to do a new calibration!

3) If you use the same sensors on both bikes that's OK, except the automatic profiling feature won't work. You will have to switch profiles manually
John Hamann
Kcblair

Post by Kcblair »

Thank you, very helpful. Can't wait to take this out for a test ride. Weather is the issue now. I have installed Isaac software, and will spend time playing around.
Kcblair

Post by Kcblair »

Velocomp wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:34 pm 1) You don't have to use a spirit level. PP auto calibrates itself to within 0.05%

2) When you move from bike to bike, both wind and tilt can change. So yes, spend the 5 minutes required to do a new calibration!

3) If you use the same sensors on both bikes that's OK, except the automatic profiling feature won't work. You will have to switch profiles manually
Thank you, one question, where do I switch profiles manually ?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Kcblair wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:23 pm
Velocomp wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:34 pm 1) You don't have to use a spirit level. PP auto calibrates itself to within 0.05%

Thank you, one question, where do I switch profiles manually ?
1) Attach your device to Isaac.

2) Go to Device/Set Active Profile In Device
John Hamann