CAMBIO ANDROID NO UP ROUTE

pedrogallo

CAMBIO ANDROID NO UP ROUTE

Post by pedrogallo »

Good night john I have changed my mobile and fatally despite transferring the original application Newton tracker logging perfectly even taxes the route on the server but in the mobile it is not immobilized the result is uploaded with errors and when I recover it in the isaac it tells me that I have the time changed in some cases in others I do not record it I have searched to download it and it does not exist in Google Play there is a new one but it does not allow me to log in with my account I need help if possible. :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
IT MOBIL IS S5
I HAVE THE A50 IS NEW
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: CAMBIO ANDROID NO UP ROUTE

Post by Velocomp »

Please email technicalsupport@velocomp.com It sounds like you need to re-load the Android version of GPS Tracker into your new phone.
John Hamann
pedrogallo

Post by pedrogallo »

Good evening friend John I have detected that there is a time difference in the recording of my track's newton track and the last upload file of the server for some reason that I do not know the file made does not have the same synchronization as the isaac when I upload it or the server the mobile has all the permissions but the application is old for the A50 tell me what I can do at the moment I upload the fit files of my garmin and I combine that if the isaac leaves me

Ya les mande un correo explicando el problema pero esto es lo ultimo que he observado utilizandolo
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

It may be that your Newton/PowerPod has the wrong date/time stored in it. Connect your device to Isaac and download a file. This will update its internal clock.

If you are recording files on your Garmin, export them in .tcx or .gpx format, you can merge them into Isaac with the "File/Merge File" command.
John Hamann
pedrogallo

Post by pedrogallo »

John from his answer ruled out that there is no possible solution with the new device, there is no more advanced version for new androids such as the A50 I have implemented as I have suggested and if I paint the route :roll: :roll: :cry: