Query on purchase of power stroke in blackfriday deal

drashkum

Query on purchase of power stroke in blackfriday deal

Post by drashkum »

Hi, I am Ashwinkumar from India. I tried to purchase power stroke upgrade key for powerpod I have in Black Friday deal. I saw that the price was 69$ and when I filled the address there was a 50$shipping fee. I read that power stroke upgrade is just a key which you will be delivering in my email after I send my serial number of my powerpod after payment. I want to know why this 50$ USD is levied when there is nothing physical whih is going to shipped. Does anyone know the details ? Is it some sensor or something gonna be delivered which needs to be installed. Does some one have a info? I have mailed info@velocomp.com too.
image.png
image.png (93.13 KiB) Viewed 8877 times
image.png
image.png (93.13 KiB) Viewed 8877 times
Attachments
image.png
image.png (122.36 KiB) Viewed 8876 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Query on purchase of power stroke in blackfriday deal

Post by Velocomp »

There is no shipping charge. It is firmware only. Your credit card will not be charged the extra $50.
John Hamann
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

We received your order; thank you!

Because of the credit card you used we had to charge manually the full amount of $119. We will refund $50 just as soon as possible.
John Hamann
drashkum

Post by drashkum »

:) No my cc has been charged 119 USD
image.jpg
image.jpg (87.92 KiB) Viewed 8871 times
What do I do now?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

You don't need to do anything. Until your credit card charge clears we can't refund $50. As soon as we can we will manually refund you $50, probably tomorrow.

No worries...
John Hamann
drashkum

Post by drashkum »

Thanks John. Got a mail from velocomp saying the charges are partially refunded. But still haven't got a confirmation from my CC that the 50USD has been credited which I usually get. So will wait for a couple of days and see if I get a confirmation and then revert back as this is a international transaction from India. I hope I will get a confirmation after the manual transfer has been done. Meanwhile I'll wait for a mail asking for my PP serial number from velocomp. Thank you

Drashkum
image.png
image.png (85.8 KiB) Viewed 8867 times