Can cadence sensor posn be viewed/changed in profile?

daidnik

Can cadence sensor posn be viewed/changed in profile?

Post by daidnik »

I just got Powerstroke upgrade and re-did Cal ride & Coastdowns and downloaded data & analyzed it in Issac.

I was asked ques re posn of cadence sensor. I was asked this question several times, perhaps because the Cal Ride & Coastdown data were the only data in the unit. As I answered the question these several times I found myself wondering about the cadence sensor posn vs the wheel magnet sensor posn. It turns out that they are both on the same side (below), but this does bring up the question:

How can the stored state of the cadence sensor posn be viewed ond/or changed in the profile?

I'm not seeing any way to view or change the stored value.

Am I missing something?
daidnik

Re: Can cadence sensor posn be viewed/changed in profile?

Post by daidnik »

This seemed to be a straightforward simple question.

Is the courtesy of an answer too much to ask?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Can cadence sensor posn be viewed/changed in profile?

Post by Velocomp »

daidnik wrote:I just got Powerstroke upgrade and re-did Cal ride & Coastdowns and downloaded data & analyzed it in Issac.

I was asked ques re posn of cadence sensor. I was asked this question several times, perhaps because the Cal Ride & Coastdown data were the only data in the unit. As I answered the question these several times I found myself wondering about the cadence sensor posn vs the wheel magnet sensor posn. It turns out that they are both on the same side (below), but this does bring up the question:

How can the stored state of the cadence sensor posn be viewed ond/or changed in the profile?

I'm not seeing any way to view or change the stored value.

Am I missing something?
Go to Edit/Edit Profiles... Select your profile, then click on the PowerStroke tab. You can edit the cadence sensor position there.
John Hamann