I think I messed things up!

blp

I think I messed things up!

Post by blp »

Yesterday I was trying to find where I adjust my height. I was in Isaac/Edit/Edit Profile/Wireless ID to see if that was there. I clicked on Forget DFPM (it was paired to a Vector 2) as I no longer own the Vectors.

When I began my ride after, there was no power displayed, although speed and cadence sensors had paired. After a few minutes, it did begin to display, although the power was very low compared to the effort, but did seem to come around after a few minutes.

I thought the issue was because I clicked "Forget the DFPM" and looked an earlier profile and used the Power in ID. This changed the ID from 0 to 5124 and Type from 0 to 5.

Clearly this was the wrong thing to do! I started another ride this morning and the same no power displayed. I powered down the Newton then restarted and checked that I was in the right profile - I was. Again no power displayed, then low reading to OK in a matter of a couple of minutes. When I went to download the ride files, I received an error 6004 message and the Newton locked up.

When I did manage to download the files, the first short file was OK. The second, the one after the restart, was met with a time stamp error (as I've seen occasionally) and click to set the recommended time. It turned out to be a segment of yesterday's ride, yet the time in the file name was today!

In the meantime, I have removed the ID and Type back to 0 and 0.

How to correct my mistake?

I've attached both of today's.

Thanks.
Attachments
iBike_06_03_2018_1312_1_km_HiDef.ibr
(22.24 KiB) Downloaded 306 times
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: I think I messed things up!

Post by Velocomp »

Here is the easy thing to do:

1) Make sure the profile in your unit is correct (weight, cal ride, etc)

2) Do a new sensor pairing. This will get rid of the DFPM data.
John Hamann
blp

Post by blp »

I did confirm the profile data - correct.

The N6 found the sensors and those functioned correctly before re-pairing.

I just did a re-pairing, all found. It showed DFPM Off.
blp

Post by blp »

Just rode up my 9% lane for a few seconds, and it displayed power immediately.