Help! Can't get ride data...

Derath

Help! Can't get ride data...

Post by Derath »

So I had my first "race" this past weekend. Savageman Triathlon. My iAero was very handy in guaging my long ascents etc. But now I can't get my ride data! I don't know if I should be freaking out yet or not, so I will stay calm.

Anyhow, I did all my normal things, offset etc. As soon as I got on the bike I held the button to do a reset. During the ride the iAero registered speed, cadence, power etc. At the end of the ride I did a reset again to end the file. All the same things I do on my rides.

If I look at the totals on the ibike it shows the log 10% full. But when I plug it into my computer and attempt to download rides, I get a weird issue. In the ride list dropdown I only have one entry and it shows just a checkmark. The log shows as 0% full.

If I do a connect in the software and check the serial number and firmware, both register so it looks like the software is talking to the ibike.

How can I kickstart this back into shape?

-D
racerfern

Re: Help! Can't get ride data...

Post by racerfern »

Every once in blue moon that happens and I don't know why. I've only had to quit iB2 software and start up again. I've never lost a ride so don't worry you're probably fine.

First off if you click the down arrow next to the ride list, do you see any other rides?

I'm sure you've quit and restarted the iBike software, if not you might consider restarting the PC in case the communication side is messed up.

You can also do a hard reset of the iBike by removing the battery and flipping it over for a second or two. Then put it in correctly and try again. You will not lose your data because of this procedure.

I've never had an issue that was more complicated than the first step above so give it a try and let us know if you get your data.
Fernando