Looking for a Gen3 handlebar mount

Zoltan

Looking for a Gen3 handlebar mount

Post by Zoltan »

Hi,

I have two handlebar mounts for my Gen3 iAero, but one of them seems to drain the battery even when it is not connected to the unit at all.

I checked ibikesports.com, but I could find only USB mount for Gen3, no handlebar mounts for sale any longer.

If you have a properly working Gen3 handlebar mount, please answer to my post or send me a PM, I wish to buy it.
TriBike

Re: Looking for a Gen3 handlebar mount

Post by TriBike »

Hello, We still have these Wireless mounts available. Please contact tgore@velocomp.com for more info.
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

I contacted iBike Store, but their price is too much for me considering that my present handlebar mount works, just costs me USD1 per ride on my trekking bike. Primarily I use my road bike, so it happens very rarely that I use my trekking bicycle.
Nevertheless if somebody around has a used handlebar mount for sale, I am ready to buy provided that we can agree about the price.

Anyway thank you Tribike for the help.
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

Zoltan wrote:I contacted iBike Store, but their price is too much for me considering that my present handlebar mount works, just costs me USD1 per ride on my trekking bike. Primarily I use my road bike, so it happens very rarely that I use my trekking bicycle.
Nevertheless if somebody around has a used handlebar mount for sale, I am ready to buy provided that we can agree about the price.

Anyway thank you Tribike for the help.
Mission completed. Thanks for the seller/topicmate for the fair pricing.