Happy New Year

Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Happy New Year

Post by Velocomp »

We cannot thank you enough for all your support during 2011. In large part because of you, during 2011 we not only improved our iBike Gen III product line, but we also established our new iBike Dash products.

We are very excited about 2012. We have been listening to you always, and hopefully you will see your comments reflected in the many new products we will be introducing during 2012.

Riding a bike in the bright sun with the wind at your back--or even in cold rain and with stiff winds in your face--is an incredibly wonderful experience. What we have always sought is to find new ways to add to the enjoyment of every bike ride you make.

Happy New Year!
John Hamann
Foothills Rider

Re: Happy New Year

Post by Foothills Rider »

And Happy New Year to you and your great staff. In 2011, the Dash was an integral part of accomplishing last new year's resolution to lose weight. To do that, I reduced my total bike miles by about a third (3002 this year, as opposed to the average 4400 over the past decade), and focused on intervals at least 2-3 times per week, with a fair number using the Dash indoor training program. I also added some running, some cable weight work, and tracked calories. I dropped 17 pounds in a matter of 2 months, going from 170 pounds and 24% body fat to 153 pounds and 16% body fat, (by DEXA). I have kept the weight off. I increased my FTP to 220, and finally had the confidence to register for my first competetive event, the Calaveras 5K/21 mile/5K duathlon in FEB. The Dash was the central piece that helped me to reach my goal.

As always, thanks for all of your great support and help. You guys are the best.

Bill
DanielK

Re: Happy New Year

Post by DanielK »

I definitely want to say thanks for everyone who is on staff and their patience they have win the enormous amount of questions that come through, especially from me! I have had a lot but they all get answered very quickly. I'm not the most technologically advanced person and something as simple as getting the iBike set up and everything else I screwed up which is pretty impressive because it's not hard at all.

This message board is probably better than any customer service hotline you can call for a product and that showed the amount of dedication employees have!! My riding has improved immensely since I've been training with a power meter and the iBike has allowed me to do that!!