Multiple Profiles multiple bikes

faheyb

Multiple Profiles multiple bikes

Post by faheyb »

I have used 3 different profiles on my 3 bike for some time. The Newton with FW 5.0 automatically selects the correct profile. Recently I converted some of my wheel sets from 23mm to 25mm circ. and have attempted to set up an alternative profile for my race bike, with 23mm tubs as 1 profile and 25mm clinchers as the alternative. I am not able to select the correct profile and the Newton to register CAD, SPD, HR etc. Any help would be appreciated.
Pete

Re: Multiple Profiles multiple bikes

Post by Pete »

faheyb wrote:I have used 3 different profiles on my 3 bike for some time. The Newton with FW 5.0 automatically selects the correct profile. Recently I converted some of my wheel sets from 23mm to 25mm circ. and have attempted to set up an alternative profile for my race bike, with 23mm tubs as 1 profile and 25mm clinchers as the alternative. I am not able to select the correct profile and the Newton to register CAD, SPD, HR etc. Any help would be appreciated.
Because you have the same speed/cadence sensors for two profiles?
Can you configure for manual profile selection?
faheyb

Post by faheyb »

I am attempting to use the same bike ( same Speed and Cad sensors) with different wheel dia, weight and a minor change to the Aero and CdA and expected that I would have the ability to select either P1 or P2 manually once the Newton picked up the sensors on the bike, but it will only default to one of the two profiles.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Since your speed/cadence sensor is the same, Newton will automatically pair to the profile last used. You can manually change your profile number in Isaac or, if you can access setup in your Newton, manually change the profile there.
John Hamann