Using a second bike

Christian

Using a second bike

Post by Christian »

Hi, what is the easiest way to calibrate a second bike, where do I store the new profile without overwriting my first profile, how do I switch between this two bikes and is is it necessary to make the tilt calibration after/before every change?

Thanks
Christian
Russ

Re: Using a second bike

Post by Russ »

Hi Christian,

Just enter setup and scroll ( I usually left scroll) until you get to the profile screen. Assuming you have a Newton there are four different profile memories, just press the center button and then left/right scroll to the number (1-4) that you want to use for the second bikes profile then press the center button to select it.

I use two profiles for each of two bikes, one for all smooth roads and one with a higher Crr value for mixed road surface rides.

Russ
TriBike

Re: Using a second bike

Post by TriBike »

Go into the SetUp mode of the Newton, and select a new profile, then connect the Newton to the Isaac software and go to DEVICE-->SETUP DEVICE. Follow all of the steps you performed for the initial setup, with the second profile. You can save this profile in Isaac, however, the data will also be stored in the iBIke Newton itself.