Error 8008

oaktreevi

Error 8008

Post by oaktreevi »

Good evening,

I've been having a hard time updating my iBike APP on iTunes. I'm getting an error code of 8008. I deleted the APP and have been trying to re-install, but haven't had any luck. Is anyone else having this issue also and if so what solution worked for you. I even unistalled and re-installed iTunes.

Thanks
Milton
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Error 8008

Post by Velocomp »

This is a new one.

If I understand what you're saying, you have installed the app on your computer through iTunes, and are having troubles transferring the app to your iPhone. Is this correct?

As an alternative, you should be able to use the App Store app directly on your iPhone. Search for iBike, then install directly.
John Hamann
lorduintah

Post by lorduintah »

You might want to follow this discussion on Apple Support:

http://discussions.apple.com/message.js ... 35#5839835

Also search for 8008 while you are there - there are a couple alternative solutions lurking in the discussion threads.

Tom
oaktreevi

Post by oaktreevi »

To John.

The issue started when I tried updating the APP, so I deleted it to re-install, but I constantly receive the error. I just recently did as you suggested and installed it directly to my iPhone. I'll try to see if the update procedures work at the next update of the App. If I continue to have issues I might just continue to delete and re-install the newest version until I get a fix.

Thanks

To Tom.

Thanks for the link I've been googling the error and tried many of the fixes, but none has worked as yet. will continue to try was hoping I wasn't the only one with this issue.

Thanks again

Milton