iBike app 1.0.5

DennyS

iBike app 1.0.5

Post by DennyS »

Was there any info listing the bugs addressed in 1.0.5?

I complained earlier about 1.0.4 not addressing the metric system properly. It turned out that my iBike app update was responsible. I had to remove the app and reinstall and retype bike settings. Now, I can see that elevation in metric system is displayed in meters.

However, I still believe there are 2 more bugs related to metric system:
- Set Reference Elevation (in m) will be taken as English (feet), and converted to meters upon exiting Advanced Options to a user screen with Elevation. For example if I set reference elevation to 10m, and exit within 2 or 3 seconds, the Elevation is showing 3m. Repeated many times, cannot believe the barometric pressure changes that fast, every day.
- Ride statistics (in the Send Ride File) shows Cum Elevation ~3 times larger than the iBike software when opening the ride file. So, despite the Elevation properly displayed (in meters) on User Screens, the accumulated elevation is still counted in feet.

I think that exiting the iBike App (to change playlist/ check email / etc) and reentering, despite the new feature to recalculate ride data, still resets the IF.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: iBike app 1.0.5

Post by Velocomp »

All of these problems should have been corrected in subsequent updates. We're on app 1.0.7 now.
John Hamann