New tilt setting

philatlondon

New tilt setting

Post by philatlondon »

I was wondering whether I would need to redo the coast downs etc if the tilt has moved slightly. Or can I just do the tilt and everything else will work itself out, all other things being equal? Also, I've lost a couple of kilos since I did my coast downs, so do I need to do another set, or can I just change the weight in the iBike unit?
travispape
Site Admin

Re: New tilt setting

Post by travispape »

philatlondon wrote:I was wondering whether I would need to redo the coast downs etc if the tilt has moved slightly. Or can I just do the tilt and everything else will work itself out, all other things being equal? Also, I've lost a couple of kilos since I did my coast downs, so do I need to do another set, or can I just change the weight in the iBike unit?
If the tilt only changed slightly, then that is no problem. Just redo your tilt cal before your ride. If you moved your mount to a different position on your bars or stem, then that would be a reason to redo your coast-downs.

And no problem with the weight change either--just enter your new weight in the setup.

Travis