wrong power data ?

canberra

wrong power data ?

Post by canberra »

Hi all there probably is already a thread on this if someone can help me?
my athlete did a cal ride and after that I realised I input the wrong wheel circumference, so I changed the numbers & did a new cal ride but it was a really windy day and decided to clear everything & start fresh on a nice day, now every time we do a cal ride the data show unbelievable power eg max 727w, avg 200, pnorm 300 something? why this is wrong is because he is only 13 riding junior gears 46 x easy spinning his legs on a nice smooth crit course,
what to do?
I have tried hard reset, I have used Isaac to do a factory reset?

thankyou in advance
Pete
Cheers
Pete
Canberra Australia
KenS

Re: wrong power data ?

Post by KenS »

You should post the ride file for the cal ride and the out and back done straight after, if you did that.

During the cal ride it is not unusual to see crazy numbers while it works out the tilt and other stuff.
-- Ken
canberra

Re: wrong power data ?

Post by canberra »

OK Thanks, now I did the wind cal before the cal ride in set up & rode the original course we did the other day & it seems to have given me normal numbers 130 avg, 370's max which is what we got the other day so I think that's good, did a training ride afterwards & numbers seem to be good.

I then setup profile 2 & did the same thing on the same course although it turned us around a few hundred metres shorter & it was considerably windy on this cal ride & the numbers when downloaded are a bit different 163avg, 600ish max, but I guess ill leave it and see how we go when comparing the 2 different profiles.

cheers
Cheers
Pete
Canberra Australia