Another bike

EdgarCR

Another bike

Post by EdgarCR »

Hi, I have an Ibike pro (2009 model), how can I use it in another bike? (time trial bike) I have to put the same speed and cadence sensor? I have an wahoo item with cadence and speed sensor in the same unit, can I use it? I need another profile?, Thanks
Russ

Re: Another bike

Post by Russ »

Hey EdgarCR,

I do not remember if that model has more than one profile memory. If not then you have to download the profile that matches the bike each time you switch.

You can go into setup and scroll through, if you find the option for profile (number) you can hit the center button and select another profile number with the up key, then hit center again.

Of course the first time on the second bike you must do the cal ride. Then be sure to save the profile.

As to the sensors, if you install a different set of sensors on the other bike, the sensor codes will be saved in the appropriate profile, just be sure to upload and save the profile in Isaac after the pairing and cal ride.

Regards,
Russ
racerfern

Post by racerfern »

EdgarCR wrote:Hi, I have an Ibike pro (2009 model), how can I use it in another bike? (time trial bike) I have to put the same speed and cadence sensor? I have an wahoo item with cadence and speed sensor in the same unit, can I use it? I need another profile?, Thanks
There are two profiles available on a Gen 3 (button closer to you and not a Newton). I am not sure if the wahoo cadence and speed sensor will work (but it should) so switch to the 2nd profile in the main setup screen, then scan for sensors. Of course plan on doing a cal ride with the TT bike once you have the sensors paired.

Also be sure to download the profile after you finish your setup and you should be good to go.
Fernando
EdgarCR

Post by EdgarCR »

Thanks Russ and Fernando for your help. In the last days I had a lot of work and didn't answer yours posts, sorry for that. Best regards.
Edgar